- By using our website Nourish By Nature, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
Licence to use website
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
- About Cookies – A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser.
- Our Cookies – We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- Analytics Cookies – We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website.Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- Third party Cookies – Our website also uses third party cookies.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
In order to contract with Nourish By Nature you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Nourish By Nature or may in some cases be a third party. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Our Contract – When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order.
- Pricing and Availability – Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment – Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard authorization check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfill the transaction. Your card will be debited upon authorisation being received. The monies received upon the debiting of your card shall be treated as a deposit against the value of the goods you wish to purchase.
- The voucher must be used within 12 months of purchase.
- The voucher can be used with any of our offers, within 12 months of purchase, subject to availability, with the exception of food intolerance testing.
- The voucher has no cash value and is fully transferable.
Courses can require a deposit of €30 (if you wish you may pay the full amount). 7 days notice must be given for full refund on cancellations. If notice of cancellation is less than 7 days the deposit will be forfeited.
Linking to this Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Please Contact Us on (087) 3848818 if you wish to do so, otherwise we reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Law and Jurisdiction
- A contract under these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Irish Law.
- Any disputes relating to a contract under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- This website is owned and operated by Nourish By Nature.
- We are registered in Ireland under registration number 514306, and our registered office is at Public Office Address: Companies Registration Office, Parnell House, 14 Parnell Square, Dublin 1 .
- Our principal place of business is at Gortacrossane,Listowel,Co.Kerry.
- You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on (087) 3848818.